1. H. J. Chung, K. Pellegrini, J. H. Chung, H. Lee, V. Vaidya, R. Weissleder, “Point-of-care Diagnosis of Kidney Injury by Detection of Urinary Biomarkers”, submitted.
2. H. J. Chung, C. M. Castro, H. Im, H. Lee, R. Weissleder, “A Magneto-DNA Nanoparticle System for Rapid Detection and Phenotyping of Bacteria”, Nature Nanotechnology 8, 369-375 (2013) (Featured in News and Views in the issue; Mass General News, and Science Daily).
3. D. Issadore*, H. J. Chung*, G. Budin, R. Weissleder, H. Lee, “μHall Chip for Sensitive Detection of Bacteria”, Advanced Healthcare Materials 2, 1224-1228 (2013). *Equal contribution.
4. G. Budin*, H. J. Chung*, H. Lee, R. Weissleder, “A Magnetic Gram Stain for Bacterial Detection”, Angewandte Chemie International Edition 51, 7752-7755 (2012) (Featured as Hot Paper in the issue). *Equal contribution.
5. S. S. Agasti, M. Liong, C. Tassa, H. J. Chung, S. Y. Shaw, H. Lee, R. Weissleder, “Supramolecular Host-Guest Interaction for Labeling and Detection of Cellular Biomarkers”, Angewandte Chemie International Edition 50, 1-6 (2011).
6. H. J. Chung, T. Reiner, G. Budin, C. Min, M. Liong, D. Issadore, H. Lee, R. Weissleder, “Ubiquitous Detection of Gram-Positive Bacteria with Bioorthogonal Magnetofluorescent Nanoparticles”, ACS Nano 5, 8834-8841 (2011).
7. H. J. Chung*, H. Lee*, K. H. Bae, Y. Lee, J. N. Park, S. W. Cho, J. Y. Hwang, H. Park, R. Langer, D. G. Anderson, T. G. Park, “A Facile Synthetic Route for Surface Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles: Cell Labeling and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Studies”, ACS Nano 5, 4329-4336 1 (2011). *Equal contribution.
8. K. H. Bae, H. J. Chung, T. G. Park, “Nanomaterials for Cancer Therapeutics and Imaging”, Molecules and Cells 31, 295-302 (2011).
9. H. J. Chung, C. A. Hong, S. H. Lee, S. D. Jo, T. G. Park, “Reducible siRNA Dimeric Conjugates for Efficient Cellular Uptake and Gene Silencing”, Bioconjugate Chemistry 22, 299-306 (2011).
10. H. J. Chung, J. S. Jung, T. G. Park, “Fabrication of Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Aggregates using Biodegradable Porous Microspheres for Injectable Adipose Tissue Regeneration”,
Journal of Biomaterials Science, Polymer Edition 22, 107-122 (2011).
11. T. G. Kim, S. H. Park, H. J. Chung, D. Y. Yang, T. G. Park, “Microstructured Scaffold Coated with Hydroxyapatite/Collagen Nanocomposite Multilayer for Enhanced Osteogenic Induction of Human
Mesenchymal Stem Cells”, Journal of Materials Chemistry 20, 8927-8933 (2010).
12. T. G. Kim, S. Park, H. J. Chung, D. Yang, T. G. Park, “Hierarchically Assembled Mesenchymal Stem Cell Spheroids Using Bio-mimicking Nanofilaments and Micro-structured Scaffolds for Vascularized Adipose Tissue Engineering”, Advanced Functional Materials 20, 2303-2309
13. S. Jung, S. H. Lee, H. Mok, H. J. Chung, T. G. Park, “Gene Silencing Efficiency of siRNA-PEG Conjugates: Effect of PEGylation Site and PEG Molecular Weight”, Journal of Controlled Release 144, 306-313 (2010).
14. Y. Lee, H. J. Chung, S. Yeo, C. H. Ahn, H. Lee, P. Messersmith, T. G. Park, “Thermo-sensitive, Injectable, and Tissue Adhesive Sol-Gel Transition Hyaluronic acid/Pluronic Composite Hydrogels Prepared from Bio-inspired Catechol-Thiol Reaction”, Soft Matter 6, 977-983 (2010).
15. H. J. Chung, T. G. Park, “Self-assembled and Nanostructured Hydrogels for Drug Delivery and Tissue Engineering”, Nano Today 4, 429-437 (2009).
16. H. J. Chung, T. G. Park, “Injectable Cellular Aggregates Prepared from Biodegradable Porous Microspheres for Adipose Tissue Engineering”, Tissue Engineering 15, 1391-1400 (2009).
17. T. G. Kim, H. J. Chung, T. G. Park, "Macroporous and Nanofibrous Hyaluronic Acid/Collagen Hybrid Scaffold Fabricated by Concurrent Electrospinning and Deposition/Leaching of Salt Particles", Acta Biomaterialia 4, 1611-1619 (2008).
18. S. Y. Park, H. J. Chung, Y. Lee, T. G. Park, “Injectable and Sustained Delivery of Human Growth Hormone Using Chemically Modified Pluronic Copolymer Hydrogels”, Biotechnology Journal 3, 669-675 (2008).
19. H. J. Chung, I. K. Kim, T. G. Kim, T. G. Park, “Highly Open Porous Biodegradable Microcarriers: In vitro Cultivation of Chondrocytes for Injectable Delivery”, Tissue Engineering, 14, 607-615 (2008) (Cover article in the issue and Biopreservation and Biobanking 8, 2010).
20. H. J. Chung, Y. Lee, T. G. Park, “Thermo-sensitive and Biodegradable Hydrogels Based on Stereocomplexed Pluronic Multi-block Copolymers for Controlled Protein Delivery”, Journal of Controlled Release 127, 22-30 (2008).
21. H. J. Chung, T. G. Park, Surface Engineered and Drug Releasing Pre-fabricated Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering, Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews 59, 249-262 (2007) (Cover article in the issue).
22. J. J. Yoon, H. J. Chung, T. G. Park, “Photo-crosslinkable and Biodegradable Pluronic/Heparin Hydrogels for Local and Sustained Delivery of Angiogenic Growth Factor”, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, Part A 83, 597-605 (2007).
23. H. J. Lee, H. J. Chung, T. G. Park, “Perspectives On: Local and Sustained Delivery of Angiogenic Growth factors”, Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers 22, 89-114 (2007).