Course evaluations are done in such a way as to enhance the quality of courses, and the results will help students in choosing quality courses. The evaluation results of a course are currently open to students only when more than 10 students?and 60% of all students taking the course?partake in the evaluation. For this reason, securing more than a certain number of participants is essential to open the results of the course evaluation and help students in choosing suitable courses.
Course evaluation results are also being utilized as basic data for the personnel management of professors and the selection of Best Lecturer Award winners, as well as possible reappointment of part-time faculties. We ask for your active and sincere participation in the current course evaluations. Your opinions count.
Below are details of how course evaluations will be conducted:
1. Courses to be evaluated: All courses given in Fall 2010(Include BUS910~926)
2. Courses not subject to evaluation:
- Research courses (e.g. seminar, field exercise, internship program, graduation research, individual research, dissertation research)
- Seminars for freshmen(HS100), Extra Curricular Sport Activity(HS189), Special Lecture on Leadership(CC010, AA010), Leadership Sport Activity(HS194), Ethics&Safety(CC020, HS179)
- Courses open in other universities
3. Evaluation method: Online survey
4. Period: Nov. 29th(Mon.)10:00 ~ Dec. 10th(Fri.)17:00 (12 days)
5. Procedure :
Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Check questions → Confirm
※ You cannot review the assessments of courses that remain unevaluated.
6. Number of questions: 9 ("Overall Opinion" included)
7. Caution: For courses not evaluated during the given period of time, students cannot review the assessments to be published on Dec. 30th, 2010
8. For more inquiries: Academic Affairs Team (T. 2153)