Guide for Intl Graduate Admissions 2013 Spring
Admissions Timeline (2013 Spring Semester)
|On-line Application||10:00 a.m. Mon., September 3, 2012 ~ 5:00 p.m. Wed., September 26, 2012|
- All applicants must apply online through http://apply.kaist.ac.kr. The application will be activated from September 3 to September 26.
- Please read the instructions carefully before you begin your application.
- Application Fee : 50,000 KRW or 50USD
(Fee should be paid by the deadline.)
- By 5:00 p.m. Fri., October 5, 2012
- All materials must be received by KAIST Admissions Office by the official due date.
- Application package should be postmarked by September 28, 2012.
- Late application will not be considered.
|Arrival Check of Submitted Documents||Mon., September 10, 2012 ~ Wed., October 10, 2012|
- Please check arrival status of your application at http://apply.kaist.ac.kr. If it says that you have any missing documents or additionally required documents, please send supplementary documents to admissions office before the submission deadline.
|Application Review||Wed., October 24, 2012 ~ Tue., November 6, 2012|
- Respective departments will contact you individually if an interview is necessary.
|Admissions Notification||5:00 p.m., Fri., November 30, 2012|
|First Day of Class||Mon., March 4, 2013|
- Exception: College of Business begins in February (Information & Media Management in January)